Fibre 3 Contact Fire Staff by Firetoys
Ultra-strong. Momentum rich. Full fibreglass core. A professional contact fire staff with large wicks.
This is the legendary Fibre 3 Contact Fire Staff!
built for contact, built to last
The Fibre 3 Contact Fire Staffs have been tried and tested by many excellent contact staffers who have provided feedback resulting in the workhorse of a staff you see before you. The Fibre 3s are hugely popular and have become a favourite among contact staff spinners in the UK and internationally.
The Fibre 3 Contact Fire Staff is the 3rd generation of our ultra-strong pure fibreglass core fire staffs. We have designed the Fibre 3 as pure contact staffs. The fibreglass core is heavy, resulting in an outstanding amount of momentum. This weighted core means that the Fibre 3s continue to rotate and feel like they're stuck to you, even at slow speeds.
- The fibreglass core is so strong that these staffs are virtually indestructible. Fibreglass doesn't conduct heat well, meaning the shaft will not get hot, even after repeated burns. The discreet flex provided by the core is firm enough not to hinder play, but it can still absorb shock from the highest throws.
- Aluminium heat shields and bash guards cover 25cm of either end of the staff. These help to concentrate weight at the extremities adding momentum and fluidity to the staff.
- Each staff comes equipped with two whopping burners made from 80cm of 100mm wide wick, considerably more than most other brands of fire staff. The large wicks guarantee long-lasting and consistent burns and add additional weight to the ends of the staff, providing yet more momentum.
- The silicone grip provides considerable friction and is fused to the core with a heat and fuel proof silicone adhesive. The silicone grip also comes marked with a centre point and two other handy points equidistant from the centre. These two marks are usefully positioned where you would hold the staff for entry into moves like the SNES or Matrix.
- Most non-Firetoys staffs have a limited lifespan as the wicks are secured with screws that eventually wear away the core. The bolts we use to attach the wick to the shaft go right through the entire burner and screw into each other ensuring the wicks are tightly secured and easy to replace. The most significant advantage these bolts give our staffs over others on the market is that they won't cause deterioration to the core during re-wicking as they screw into each other and not the core. This dramatically increases the life of our fire staffs.
New to contact staff? Check out this instructional book on the basics.
|Country of Manufacture||UK|
|Amount of Wick (per burner)||80cm x 80mm|
|Staff Spinning Style||Single Spinning, Doubles, Contact, Double contact|
- Gora Travel Contact Fire Staff£161.00
- Gora Acro Staff£192.00
- Firetoys Isolation Hoop£21.95
- P For Pizza£15.95