Mr Babache Russian Juggling Balls - 68mm
Russian-style, sand-filled juggling balls from Mr Babache.
PERFECT FOR THE STAGE
Russian balls have a rich history in the circus. From the 1800s, jugglers would often end their shows with astounding balance tricks at the end of a toss juggling act, often keeping the partially filled, bottom weighted balls a secret. This ball style was popularised in the 1990s by Ukrainian and Russian jugglers, hence the name.
Mr Babache's Russian-style juggling balls are a bit firmer than some other similar balls on the market. This means they keep their shape better and keeps them stable in the air helping to make your throws consistent.
Half filled with sand, these balls land in your hand nicely and stay there. By making these balls bottom-weighted, they are also great for body stalls, balancing, and body rolls due to their increased stability.
Russian balls come with a removable plug that allows you to remove or add to the sand filling. This way, you can adjust the weight of the balls to your personal preference. The balls come supplied weighing 90g, with a diameter of 68mm, and have a soft and velvety texture.
|Country of Manufacture||Switzerland|
|Approx Ball Diameter||68mm|
- Feed Me! Puzzle Game£25.99
- Firetoys Isolation Hoop£21.95
- Hive Pocket£19.99
- 15% offSet of 3 Firetoys 70mm LED Juggling Balls - Rainbow Slow FadeSpecial Price £37.99 £44.95
- 9% offBalloonia Modelling Balloons - Complete Set - 100 Balloons + booklet + pumpSpecial Price £9.95 £10.99
- 15% offSet of 3 Firetoys 70mm LED Juggling Balls - Red, Green, BlueSpecial Price £37.99 £44.95
- 13% offBalloonia Modelling Balloons - Complete Set - 50 Balloons + booklet + pumpSpecial Price £6.95 £7.99
- FiberFlies PixelWhip 4£89.95