Now you can create your own bundle, simply choose the components you want from the drop downs above, and see your bundle built in front of you.
Mr Babache Finesse G4 Diabolo
The Mr Babache Finesse G4 diabolo is a top of the range, light weight diabolo. Like the G3 finesse diabolo, it's made from a resistant, flexible rubber polymer moulded into a thin butterfly shape allowing you to perform close body moves easily using either one or two diabolos.
The G4 (fourth generation model) has been remoulded to focus even more weight towards the rims of the cups than in previous versions of the Finesse. This adds momentum to the edges of the diabolo, therefore increasing spin times. The G4 is also 20g heavier than the G3, giving the G4 that extra bit of oomph.
The Finesse G4's wide cups give this diabolo great stage visibility and an easy grip position for throw ins.
The Finesse really turns up trumps when you look at the accessories available and the way in which it was designed with add-ons in mind:
- After many year's wait the Evolution 2 bearing axle for the Finesse is here! Buy it installed on a diabolo or separately to add to your existing Tornado or Finesse diabolo.
- The G4 can be fine tuned with the use Finesse Evolution 3 kits that add balanced weights to either side of the diabolo (available in 6g and 10g).
- Also available is the hugely popular extended axle for finger grinds and other moves (Evolution 1 kit).
- The recently released Babache Evolution kit 5 - Prisma adds bling to your spin. These kits are basic plastic decorations but they are well weighted and look quite good on stage.
- The latest addition to the family is the Evolution Kit 7 which is a freestyle hub replacing the standard Finesse Diabolo hubs.
The G4 is a fantastic diabolo without any of the Evolution accessories, but when tuned up you'll find it difficult get hold of a diabolo better than the Finesse G4.
Included in the base price is a pair of Henry's aluminium diabolo handsticks.
The Henry's Aluminium Diabolo Handsticks are awesome diabolo sticks. These are genuine, German-made, 100% lead free aluminium sticks. They are the original and still the best.
For a bit extra you can upgrade to Henry's Carbon Fibre Handsticks. These are some of the best diabolo sticks around. They're thin, strong, rigid and very lightweight. Perfect for long diabolo sessions.
If you do not want a DVD included in your diabolo set then simply leave the DVD dropdown menu blank.
Diabolo Directions is an excellent little DVD best suited to beginners. It contains instructional videos on how to perform all the latest diabolo tricks, including Colin's bassoon! It comes with over half an hour of footage, including inspirational combos to wow the crowds.
The Diabology DVD is an absolute classic. It features a DVD full of high level, inspirational freestyle diabolo play from nine diabolo masters. The other DVD contains tutorials aimed at intermediate and advanced players, including three diabolo patterns (some siteswap knowledge is required).
If you do not want diabolo string included in your diabolo set then simply leave the string dropdown menu blank.
You can choose to include a 10m reel of Henry's diabolo string in your diabolo pack. Henry's string might not be the cheapest out there but it is still widely considered the best diabolo string around. You wouldn't want anything less to go with one of the best diabolos around!
You can also choose to include a Firetoys drawstring bag in which to keep your diabolo set together.